March 1, 2020 Leave your thoughts
Just in time for Sunday morning breakfast here is a recipe for either breakfast or dessert. Not an everyday thing but fun now and then.
1 1/2 cups flour
1 /2 cup sugar
1/3 cup cocoa powder
2 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
A pinch of salt
4 tablespoons butter, melted
1 cup buttermilk
1 cup yogurt
Optional: skor bar, chopped
- Combine flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder and baking sodas in a bowl.
- Combine eggs, butter, buttermilk, yogurt in an other bowl and whisk together.
- Add egg mixture to flour mixture and stir only until combined.
- Add the chocolate bar if using.
- Cook on your waffle griddle until cooked through and crisp.
- Serve with caramel sauce and berries or with ice cream for dessert.